As a Senior Front-End Developer of a smart, friendly, self-driven, and passionate engineering team, you'll have a direct impact on the future success of the company as a technology-driven business. You would help the product team to deliver complementary client-side solutions for the Company Marketplace platform. You collaborate with designers, web data analysts and product owners to create high-quality user interfaces and provide the best user experience for the company’s investors.
More about you:
You are an open-minded and growth-oriented person who is willing not only to write the code but also to develop oneself in one or the other areas. You are not afraid to take full ownership of the entire software development process and you are able to come up with ideas on how to improve the process of planning, architecting, developing, releasing and maintaining the software we create. You should be able to adapt easily and be enthusiastic about learning new technologies to meet the needs of our growth and rapidly evolving business environment.
What you will do:
1. Work closely with company’s designers to plan, develop and maintain client-side solutions for the Marketplace platform
2. Develop new client-side Marketing related solutions
3. Work together with web data analysts to detect the areas of UI and UX improvements
4. Change existing functionality
5. Work in a low-stress Agile environment.
6. Write automated tests for everything you do and rely on existing test-suites to move forward.
7. Acquire and share experience and knowledge, by performing and receiving code reviews.
- 4 years of experience
- Recent experience with at least one modern client-side, component-oriented framework or library like Vue (which we prefer), React, Angular, you name it
- Ability to write testable client-side code and continuously maintain the quality of client-side code
- Ownership over everything you ship; you use automated testing and you'd never call code "released" until you’re confident it’s correct.
- The belief that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts; you rely on others' feedback for continuous improvement.
- The attitude of highly motivated, fast learning and a problem-solving developer
Will be considered as an advantage:
- Knowledge of PHP, Symfony framework would be a plus
- Knowledge of MySQL and ORM would be a plus
- Knowledge of AWS or similar cloud platform would be a plus
- Interest in client-side performance
- The desire to share knowledge with the peer developers
IT stack: JS/HTML/CSS (90%), PHP (optional) (10%)
- The company trusts its people and avoids any procedures regarding strict working office hours - they want you to enjoy your job, not stress about it.
- Vacation - Flexible Vacation policy. The company believes in work-life harmony, which means you get the benefit of unlimited vacation policy. Being flexible about taking time off helps you live a passionate life to inspire the work you do. You guys work hard and take days off when and for how long you need it, as long as you are getting your work done.
- Sick leave- For illness lasting up to 1 day there is NO need to have a doctor’s report (that day counts as a regular day in the office).
- The company provides health insurance and if needed, help with your workplace-related health problems, subsidized monthly gym membership, and parking reimbursement, free dinners with Wolt during the week, fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks, fruits, and beverages;
- Mac or Windows laptop, software and other technical and office supplies that will make your work easier.
- The hiring company will provide you with support for all visa related activities and will compensate the visa-related costs, for you and for your family (apostille, documents translation, postal services for sending the documents, etc). You will need medical insurance to obtain a visa and we will cover these costs. Your permanent medical insurance will be arranged later and will be active from the start of your employment agreement.
- The hiring company will cover the costs for flights needed for your visa application and you and your family’s final relocation to your new home. The company will compensate for a reasonable amount of costs for the transfer of your family’s basic personal luggage.
- You might find your future home in a day, or in a week. Get to know and feel the city. The hiring company will take care of your stay for the first two weeks – hotel or AirBnB – it’s your choice.
- Need to check apartments, find kindergarten or school for your kid(s) or finish tasks with the local administration? You are welcome to use 5 working days for such errands – and they are not part of the Hiring Company unlimited vacation policy – they are your paid “settling in” leave. All you need to do is notify your direct manager in advance and have good luck with whatever you will do!
- Interview with LeaderHR
- Interview with our partner from Riga, a short call with their HR
- Technical interview + home assignment – 1,5 hours fit in conversation with colleagues and managers (hiring company)
- Background check and offer
Up to 3300 € and stock option plan for senior roles